Blockchain Integration Specialist
Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers.
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex was one of the first professional platforms set up to accommodate for the booming interest in cryptocurrency trading. Since then, our team has gained invaluable experience whilst cementing our spot as the go-to platform for digital asset traders and institutions.
Our aim is to create a free and accessible global digital economy by disrupting the current financial services industry.
Our team is entirely remote, composed of individuals with an ownership mentality; no one waits to be told what to do. Each member of the team is a highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable with autonomy and believes in lifelong learning. When we’re not working, we’re dreaming about it. We place our egos aside and thrive within a culture that fosters one another from the birth of a concept to launch of a product.
At Bitfinex you have the freedom to work as you please - all that matters is execution.
Join us and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Currently looking for:
Blockchain Integration Specialist [Remote]
- Build, improve and maintain clusters of blockchain daemons/consensus nodes in a scalable and highly redundant way
- Develop Node/JS workers, in Bitfinex’s microservices infrastructure, that interface with blockchain nodes API (REST/Websocket) interfaces
- Implement robust monitoring tools to control the stability of Bitfinex’s blockchain infrastructure
- Create good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation
- Previous experience in interacting with blockchain nodes (ie. Bitcoin, Ethereum)
- Strong passion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Familiar with microservices architecture and REST APIs
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Advanced understanding of security practices
Nice to have
- Solidity, Rust or Golang skills are a plus
- Other technologies of interest: Message queues (Redis), Caches and Job Queues