Hi there,Thank you for considering Opal, the #1 screen time app.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us as we are experiencing high growth (top 30 grossing productivity apps in the US).
Opal's long-term goal is to help 1Bn people Focus better day to day, so they can accomplish their dreams. We believe in the power of technology for human progress, productivity and happiness.
We are looking for smart, ambitious people to join our team. If you want to make the internet a positive force for happiness, you will fit right in.
Reach out and we would love to meet you,Team Opal
Read more about Opal
Careers at Opal
App of the Day: Opal: Screen Time for Focus
See https://www.opal.so/tags/team for stories of the experience of some of our alumni.
What you will be doing
As Creator Lead at Opal you will build and execute our creator strategy: to engage with creators in order to tell the Opal story and grow our business. You will be expected to help unlock profitable growth for Opal, and help make the Opal brand the global leader in the screen time category.
- Performance: Manage a budget, develop a clear understanding of marketing performance metrics and report on performance of your budget.
- TikTok / Reels: experiment with TikTok and other Reels platforms (YT, Instagram) to maximize ROI of the channels, including sponsorships, UGC, affiliation, paid advertising and organic posts.
- Organic Content Management: help ****select social channels we need to be active on and manage content.
- Affiliation: recruit, negotiate, onboard, and manage affiliate partners & creators for our new affiliate program.
- Community Engagement: identify high-impact creators who are existing members of the Opal community to engage with them and make them advocates / affiliates.
- General Marketing: day to day marketing ops of a small team in high growth mode; including creating ads, landing pages, giving feedback on product, help launch new features and create product content, events and more.
What you should bring along
- Work ethics and rigor. You get work done on time with a high aptitude for precision.
- Thirst for growth, competitive education background, or early entrepreneurial experience;
- Organic Social - you have built several social accounts to 10K+ followers (either Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) and understand what it takes to tell stories on social media.
- Creator Engagement - you have worked extensively with creators to deliver partnerships, sponsorships or UGC. You understand the economics of the creator economy.
- Outstanding writing skills, as writing is the basis of our communication internally and externally, the ability to effectively cause both understanding and action in others without the use of direct power is essential.
- Strong execution skills — you can get things done fast and influence people towards a particular objective.
- Fluent in English; All our communications are written and in English.
Would be nice to have
- Opal Gem! If you use Opal and love Opal.
- Passion for personal projects & development, saving people's time, helping people feel better and/or mindfulness in general.
- Experience running marketing for a fast growing business;
How to apply
Sounds good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Opal.
Send the following to: 'email@example.com' with [Take control of your phone!] in the subject
- Your social accounts links
- If you have a resume/portfolio/website/Github link, add to top
- A brief note about your past experiences
- Incorporate into this note, a thought on one of the following:
- Our product
- How to market our product
- Online distractions or mindfulness
We will only be able to review applications which follow the guidelines. We look forward to hearing from you!