Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to our Customer Education Lead, we’re looking for an individual who is passionate about enabling users to succeed through the management of a comprehensive content and customer training platform.
As a Customer Education Specialist, you will be responsible for creating written and video content for our eLearning and knowledge platform, including defining the roadmap and learning paths while partnering with Sales, Customer Support, Customer Success, Content Marketing, and Product to leverage this platform to drive product engagement.
- Create a robust library of self-help content, including but not limited to: webinars, tutorials, e-learning courses, and videos.
- Develop a persona-driven and use-case-based information-architecture approach to organizing content and materials
- Be driven by metrics, measurement, experimentation, and iterative improvement
- Lead colleagues in a continual effort to improve authoring and production tools and processes
- You have 2+ years of experience in knowledge base or help center content creation
- Proven experience in content strategy including planning, writing, delivery, and governance
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and managing a knowledge base platform (ZenDesk).
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- You have an experimentation and growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €55,000 to €60,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.