DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Adeva is a global talent network that enables work without boundaries by connecting tech professionals with top companies worldwide.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that will architect, build and maintain secure and compliant solutions for the AWS cloud. You are proficient in infrastructure and platform design and management as well as application deployment automation. You have excellent communication skills and previous experience in platform and full software development cycle.
- Design and deploy scalable, secure, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS for the development and test lifecycle of the cloud security product
- Modify existing software in AWS to improve performance
- Build and optimize Continuous Deployment pipelines, and set up and use various observability tools
- Examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
- Work cross-functionally with DevOps, Engineers, Data Science, and Product to scale and maintain existing infrastructure, build new functionalities, and ensure high-quality output
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI
- Deep understanding of microservices and distributed architecture
- Strong hands-on experience building CI/CD workflows and using scripting languages
- Experience leveraging DevOps principles and ability to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of an international, distributed team and resolve potential issues and challenges that come with remote work
Adeva is an exclusive tech professionals' network that connects some of the best tech professionals in the world with leading enterprise organizations and startups.
Our network is distributed all over the world, with engineers in more than 35 countries. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. We are creating a workplace from the future that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.