Email Marketing and Automation Specialist
Ae you a talented Email Marketing and Automation Specialist with a knack for creating compelling content that resonates with targeted audiences? Do you keep up with the latest advancements and trends in email marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing a successful email marketing channel for the B2B market. Responsibilities will include developing and implementing marketing strategies, as well as creating and automating effective email sequences for our clients and prospective clients.
Mailbird is a fast-moving, award-winning company that focuses on making email management as easy and enjoyable as it can be, especially in a multi-email accounts context. At Mailbird, we value impact, data-driven decision-making, continuous learning, collaboration, and having fun while doing it! Our team is made up of 18 nationalities from all over the world, creating a truly dynamic and fully remote international environment. Join us and be a part of a culture where personal and professional growth, shared values, and job satisfaction are just as important as our financial goals!
Campaign Development and Execution
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to support business goals and increase customer engagement.
- Design and build automated email campaigns, including welcome sequences, nurture campaigns, and re-engagement flows.
- Segment email lists to personalize campaigns and improve performance.
- Test and optimize email campaigns for deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Handling and automating the progression of potential customers through the sales pipeline in a Customer Relationship Management system.
Data Analysis and Optimization
- Analyze email campaign data and use insights to inform future strategy and tactics.
- Monitor and report on key metrics to measure campaign success and provide solutions for workflow improvement.
Industry Knowledge and Best Practices
- Stay up-to-date with email marketing trends and best practices to ensure campaigns are cutting-edge and effective.
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to industry regulations and best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as creative, content, and product, to ensure cohesive campaigns that drive results.
What We're Looking For
- Very strong grasp of the English language.
- 2+ years of experience in creating & executing email marketing campaigns within marketing automation or email marketing platforms and CRM systems.
- Strong understanding of email marketing strategies and best practices, including segmentation, creating customer journeys, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with various email marketing platforms and tools.
- Passion for data-driven decision-making with high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting tools to measure and analyze the success of email campaigns.
- Creativity and a problem-solving mindset for creating new and innovative ways to engage audiences through email.
- Excellent project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for collaborating with internal teams and clients.
What We Offer
- Competitive contractor pay.
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards, etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.