Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software makes it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Product Marketing Managers take a holistic view of the go-to-market (GTM) strategy to identify areas of opportunity and ensure actions are executed and performing as expected.
We are looking for someone to manage the GTM strategy for our enterprise segment. This includes researching the use cases for our existing enterprise customers, understanding the buying cycle for large companies, and identifying the key personas to target.
This role works strategically with marketing, sales, customer success, and product to ensure the success of the demographic they oversee.
What You'll Do
- GTM Strategy - Work with marketing, sales, and other departments to formulate the GTM strategy and actions necessary to go after your ideal customer.
- Messaging and Positioning - Determine product messaging and positioning that will resonate with prospects and motivate them to make purchasing decisions.
- Market Research - Have a deep understanding of your target market by speaking with customers and prospects, researching competitors, and evaluating market trends.
- Opportunity Assessment - Use a combination of qualitative and quantitative data to identify what’s working, what’s not, and what the biggest areas of opportunity are.
- Growth Plan - Work with the team to define actions, yields, and expected outcomes for each product. Adjust the plan when actions aren’t giving the expected yield, or when more actions need to be taken.
- Launches - Coordinate the marketing launch for new products or features that aim to drive new business or retain existing customers. Outline key value props, target audiences, and pain points the new product or feature solves.
- Sales Enablement - Create sales collateral, write competitor battle cards, share key messaging/positioning, and train the team on new products or features.
- Project Management - Keep everyone aligned and working on the most effective actions related to your product. Help the team row in the same direction in order to hit expected outcomes.
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of overall work experience, and 3 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with enterprise companies
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper-growth company and industry
- Strong communication skills, has the ability to convey the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Analytically minded - uses data to make decisions; experience with data visualization platforms (like Mode) is a bonus
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help & Compassion, Innovate, Take Ownership, Growth Mindset, and Have Fun
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job