Spacelift is the most flexible management platform for Infrastructure as Code, helping DevOps teams manage cloud infrastructures simultaneously, providing automation, visibility, and collaboration. It was co-founded in 2020 by long-time DevOps practitioner Marcin Wyszynski and successful entrepreneur Pawel Hytry.
Spacelift is super easy to start with – our customers can go from zero to fully managing their cloud resources within less than a minute, with no prerequisites. It works with any IaC setup and can work as a self-hosted agent on infrastructure, offering maximum security without sacrificing functionality. Our solution is built on top of well-known and well-loved open-source components like Docker and Open Policy Agent, allowing full customization while maintaining sensible defaults.
We are backed by top venture capital firms, including Insight Partners, Blossom Capital, Hoxton Ventures and Inovo Venture Partners. Spacelift has raised a total of $22.6M in funding over three rounds.
As a Front-end engineer, you’ll be working on the core product of Spacelift, an automation platform for infrastructure as code that adds a policy-as-code layer above it. The policies work as a very flexible customization tool for most core functionalities of Spacelift (git-flow, workflow structure, access rights, etc.).
Overall we have a deeply technical product, trying to build something customers love to use, and we already have multiple happy and satisfied clients.
We promise exciting work as well as sane working hours. We’ve got investment days on Fridays, when you can work on anything you want, as long as it could benefit Spacelift in some way.
Our frontend tech stack is React, TypeScript, GraphQL.
Team: 13 Engineers and growing
Here’s what your key responsibilities as an essential contributor to Spacelift’s growth will be:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to help drive the product development of Spacelift’s platform
- Write high-performance code to provide an awesome user experience.
- Drive best technology and software development practices into the team and broader organisation with passion and enthusiasm
- 2+ years of front-end development experience in React or similar frameworks
- A passion for new technology and a readiness to take on new initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interest in DevOps topics
- Fluency in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 26 days of paid time off annually + local bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and a healthy 40-hour workweek
- Awesome monthly allowance to spend on benefits
- Company offsite
- Work from anywhere in Europe (CET +/- 3h). We are a full-remote company
- Work in an international, diverse, dynamic, and passionate team with a friendly and supportive company culture