Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better.
We’re looking for a Growth Manager who will focus on driving data-driven outbounds and creating our campaigns. You’ll own demand generation at Pento and work closely with Sales, delivering weekly MQLs.
As we champion the customer and focus on efficiency, we’re looking for leaders that can build a world-class technology company and inspire excellence to be driven at speed. We’re growing, and generating demand is now more important than ever.
The role 💬
This role will focus on driving data-driven outbounds and demand generation. As you implement new growth initiatives across different digital channels, you’ll have endless opportunities to run experiments, analyse results and apply learnings to the next experiment to drive performance improvements. You’ll also work with our Sales Development team to develop outbound campaigns and programs that help this team engage and book meetings with prospects.
Through your work, you’ll grow our social following and engagement. You’ll be working with others to produce consumable and irresistible media and content.
Your experience ✨
- You’re able to use data to analyse and identify opportunities. You‘re able to deliver leads to Sales by creating campaigns that attract our ICP
- You can drive excellence at speed and scale what works whilst learning from what doesn’t. Your experience conducting experiments means you can collect data and use them to drive outbound initiatives and track them using metrics
- You’ve generated a marketing pipeline, and your experience across different forms of marketing allows you to manage and execute projects that impact teams across Pento
- You can run digital campaigns, and you’re able to use your knowledge to bring expertise and achieve the desired outcome across digital platforms
- You’re able to use our tools. You would have also used most of our preferred tools: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, GTM, GA, Hubspot, and Figma
Working at Pento 🖥
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan for our permanent employees, so you can all benefit from our success
• Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
• Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
• Mental health support via Spill, one of our most-valued benefits (rated 9.3/10 from the team)
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here.
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, and just about anything else
Your location 🌍
For teams that have access to customer data (typically within Customer Success, Engineering, or Customer Support), we require that employees are based in the EU/EEA for contractual data transfer reasons. If you are applying to such a role from a non EU/EEA country, and open to relocation, please select your preferred EU/EEA location, and select that you would require Pento to provide a visa.