HR & Recruitment Manager
We are an ambitious, diverse, and fun team, excited about building a platform to help companies and their people achieve amazing results. Perdoo is a performance management software that helps organizations connect the three elements of success: strategy, goals, and people. While we were founded in Berlin, we are a remote-first company with team members working from all across Europe.
Organizations like Tesco, Doctors Without Borders, Fjällräven, and Virgin Media use Perdoo to execute their strategy and accelerate their growth.
This is an interim role, as our current HR manager will be out on maternity leave for a year. If you’re looking to gain some hands-on experience in a small team where you can really have an impact, this role is for you. As the HR & Recruitment Manager(f/m/d) at Perdoo, you act as the only HR representative of the company.You’ll own the HR admin, employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding and recruitment.. You’ll be the go-to person for the entire team and you are responsible for maintaining an awesome company culture. In this role, you’ll be reporting directly to our two founders.
This is an interim part-time position available for one year.
We're seeking a part-time candidate to fill a 20-hour position with the potential for flexibility to increase to 30 hours as needed. This is a great opportunity for someone who desires a part-time role but is open to taking on additional responsibilities and hours as they become available.
We are also considering freelancers.
- Manage all aspects of HR operations, including employee contracts and administrative tasks such as data maintenance in our HRIS.
- Support our employees throughout their entire lifecycle, ensuring an excellent employee experience every step of the way.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Organize our bi-annual company retreats, and other fun events.
- Own the hiring process from start to finish, ensuring that we attract the best talent.
- Maintain and improve our feedback process.
- Work closely with our Finance Manager to support payroll, invoices, and other financial tasks.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a People & Culture or HR Manager role.
- Experience in recruiting.
- Ability to build trust with individual team members, regardless of their role or background.
- Good understanding of German labor law and knowledge about HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Structured and solution-oriented work style , and strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and work well independently.
- Strong communicator and able to work efficiently with different stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Ideally based in Berlin.
You can look forward to
- Learning how to turn great strategies into amazing results by working with our own OKR software — Perdoo, a product we are proud of and truly believe in.
- Working in a dynamic, fun and inspiring team where everyone has a voice and the ability to impact the company’s success by contributing to a real-life product, used by thousands of users every day.
- Cultural diversity: Our team is made up of almost as many nationalities as the number of employees. The company language is of course English.
- The option to work 100% remote or in our office in Berlin (if you choose the latter, you can still work for 60 days from anywhere in the world).
- Regular team retreats. Amongst others, we took the team to Greece, Morocco, Portugal and Italy.
- Flexible working hours: we have core working hours, but outside of that we trust you can manage your own time well!
- Competitive salary with 30 vacation days. We do not have a vacation approval process for the dates of your vacation days, as we believe you know best how to balance your work responsibilities and free time.
- Flat company structure where a high degree of autonomy with direct cooperation with our co-founders is given.
- Support for personal development, training, conferences and continuous learning.
- Monthly (virtual) events (game nights, cooking class, escape rooms).
- Onboarding week with a buddy by your side.
- Monthly lunch — whether you work remote or in our office.
- An office in the heart of Berlin or a co-working space membership if working remotely.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.