Influencer Marketing Manager
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 40 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotely from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our team and lead all Voicemod influencer activities. In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies with both paid and non paid content creators in support of Voicemod. This includes planning, operation, relationship management, and communications with various influencers and Voicemod teams. In a very collaborative environment, you will work with various internal teams and influencers to create the best practices in order to realize Voicemod’s vision. Our ideal candidate has a few years of experience working with content creators.
What you'll do 💼
- Developing and executing all influencer initiatives, including identifying and building up Voicemod influencers across all streaming and content platforms
- Coordinating with the Product and Marketing teams to execute Voicemod influencer programs in support of broad marketing plans for content releases, product updates and co-promotions
- Developing and managing relationships with existing and new influencers/content creators throughout all campaigns; maintaining Voicemod influencer database
- Managing external influencer partners and agencies as needed, including all negotiations
- Working with internal growth marketing team to develop and manage paid influencer campaigns
- Researching and building relationships with variety content creators to broaden Voicemod Influencer Partnership System
- Monitoring all influencer activity related to Voicemod
- Handling and/or escalating issues related to Influencer Partnership System
- Build, cultivate and expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them
- Coordinate all administrative needs internally/externally
- Maintain current product knowledge and clear target market objectives
- Creatively and proactively pitch out-of-the-box ideas to boost Voicemod performance involving Influencers
- Build a long term influencer marketing strategy which expands and enhances Voicemod capabilities
- Upgrade official Influencer Partnership program in order to increase community content creations
- Analyze overall performance of influencer campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve next campaigns based on the analysis
- Sorse and maintain a clip database to provide content with product highlights to the Marketing team
What you'll need ✅
- Strong grasp of influencer marketing and creator trends
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing, video game communications, marketing or related fields
- Proven ability to execute campaigns across influencer or marketing initiatives
- Well-versed in key social media platforms and the content creator ecosystems on them (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube)
- Solid project management skills, you know how to build and manage a roadmap with deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to prioritize the high number of tasks that will always be on their plate
- Your strong creative thinking is needed
- Ability to take ownership and autonomously drive strategic initiatives (“Proactive Doer”)
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the video game and tech industries, ideally with an established network of influencer contacts
- “Hungry Learner”
- Fluent or native in English, both written and spoken
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team - Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (45min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager - Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Assessment - A challenge to go deeper on your technical skills and a follow up interview (up to 120 min).
4️⃣ Final Interview - Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
If you want to have a look on how to get a successful job application, have a look here!
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours - Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working - Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days - 23 regular days + December 24th & 31st + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August - Don't worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
🏥 Wellbeing - Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
💰 Performance Bonus (up to 15%) - On top of a competitive salary package.
🔌 Remote stipend - To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons - From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment - Gaming nights are common around here!