Luckbox is looking for an ambitious Marketing Assistant with a keen interest in marketing strategy and online gaming to help us become the number one betting destination for esports fans.
We’ve spent the past few months fine-tuning our bespoke, state-of-the art product and now we’re ready to welcome the world to Luckbox.
As Marketing Assistant, you’ll help drive our player acquisition and customer retention initiatives. You will be critical to the success of campaigns across our esports, sports and casino verticals, and in helping the team execute strategies to appeal to a global audience of next-generation esports and sports bettors.
You’ll be an important addition to our talented team at Luckbox, where we mix igaming expertise and a passion for esports and video games.
What you’ll do
- Work with and support like-minded, data-driven marketing professionals in scaling CRM and acquisition initiatives with campaign ideation, creation and execution.
- Create persuasive, engaging and action-driven content for various marketing communications and onsite messaging such as emails, desktop notifications, banners and popups, across our esports, sports and casino verticals.
- Assist the CRM team with marketing campaign requirements designed to enhance brand awareness, drive acquisitions and build loyalty. You will manage the creation and execution of affiliate and PPC landing pages, social media content and communications for promotional events and seasonal campaigns.
- Support a seamless workflow by trafficking assets from internal teams and external agencies, including copy, graphics and localisations from key campaign stakeholders.
- Collect and record data on marketing and promotional campaigns utilising tools such as Google Analytics, and continually analyse performance across Luckbox owned channels.
- Continually conduct competitor, market and consumer research to identify trends and opportunities, and keep up to date with ever changing regulations in line with our licenses.
- Assist with project managing and updating the Marketing campaign calendar and additional requests.
- Collaborate with the Sportsbook, Operations and Customer Support teams to ensure CRM specific and wider marketing campaigns are communicated and understood clearly in advance.
- Liaise with internal creative teams to brief CRM specific and wider marketing campaign requirements.
- This is a hands-on, high-growth role – we all wear many hats, you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running
What you need
- Background or education in marketing, business or communications is preferred
- 1+ years experience in marketing, CRM and content writing within betting and gaming industries preferred, but candidates with a proven track record in other high-growth, fast-paced industries will be considered
- Previous experience working with senior marketing and executive staff, with proven ability to deliver tasks/projects on-time
- Proficient with Microsoft office, Google Docs and Analytics, and email marketing
- Proven effective project management and organisational skills
- Task and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and display strong attention to detail
- An inquisitive mind that is comfortable with experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, website iteration) and automation (e.g. email, content triggers)
- Not afraid to get hands dirty wearing any marketing ‘hat’ required at a fast-paced tech start up - willing to put in hard graft to build something industry dominating
- You are exceedingly data-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to look at problems at both a granular and strategic level
- You “get” social, understand what channels work for millennials and gen Z, are interested in content marketing, stay up to date about the latest marketing tactics, and know what makes a story travel
- People-centric focus. We're hugely committed to growing and developing our internal talent and you will share that passion
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written English
Bonus XP if you have...
- Experience working in, and knowledge of the global esports market
- Recent experience in the gambling/gaming industry, ideally with a Curacao, MGA, or IOM license
- Brand communications, CRM and acquisition experience in either Asia, CIS, or LATAM
- A growth mindset - you will always be looking at new and creative approaches to your work
- Been educated to degree level with a qualification in business or marketing
- An expansive network within the esports community
- Experience cultivating dedicated fan communities
- Start up experience
- Experience of working across multiple teams, markets and localising campaigns per market
Where will you work?
You can work remotely as long as you are in a EU timezone or from our offices in Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Douglas, Isle of Man.
What you get from us
We pride ourselves on our enjoyable working culture, combining the freedom to do things differently with the determination and structure to drive Luckbox towards our vision of becoming the world’s number one esports betting destination.
Luckbox is an award-winning betting platform built for a new generation of players. We offer real-money wagering on esports, sports and - soon - casino games. We’re passionate about esports and gaming and have built our platform from the ground up to meet the demands of people who enjoy the same things. Luckbox has offices in Bulgaria, Isle of Man and Calgary and is publicly listed on the TSX Venture exchange in Toronto.
Luckbox is an inclusive workplace where creativity, authenticity and diversity thrive. We strive to create a working environment free of discrimination and harassment.