Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
At Xapo we are always exploring new ways of delivering high quality software using cutting edge technology. We are currently looking for developers that are willing to use KMM as a bridge between both platforms - this role requires experience in both Android and iOS development.
We are building truly cross functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build and test - as a Mobile Developer you will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, design and QA communities of practice - full support from Senior developers from both Android and iOS teams will be offered.
As Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for building components of our mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally. The impact of what you will help develop at Xapo will help people protect their life savings.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, join us!
Our tech stack includes:
- 100% Kotlin
- Architecture components
- RxJava, Coroutines
- Dagger, Koin
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- Latest Swift
- All new screens done in SwiftUI, using our own UI-components library
- Reactive Programming
- Composable architecture (TCA)
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests (Quick/Nimble)
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- 5+ years mixed experience in Android and iOS development.
- Experience in Kotlin and Swift
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Passion for clean code where re-usability, testability and readability are a must (SOLID).
- Experience with the tech stack described above.
- Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in Kotlin Multiplatform.
- Experience in CI/CD and static code quality analytics tools.
- Experience in UI tests.
- Experience in BDD.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.