Node.js Engineer, Desktop Team
The Mobalytics mission is to create the ultimate gaming companion, providing powerful tools that enable all players to step up their game and be their best selves. In the last four years we have gone from just servicing League of Legends players to empowering players of different genres through Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Valorant. We’ve achieved a lot but there is so much we can accomplish with the right talent onboard. We need razor-sharp, experienced, and responsible professionals who can help us grow and evolve from a small adventurous party into a disciplined raid team who can conquer any challenge.
We consider ourselves a gaming company even though we don’t make games because we work hand-in-hand with world-famous developers. We love these games and are members of the communities that make them thrive. What we do is not for the faint of heart. Working in a startup is hard, unpredictable, and demanding. Only the most passionate people thrive. Your love for video games, your expertise in your craft, attention to detail, and your dedication to a great user experience will take you far with us.
Our Tech Stack:
- Electron, Overwolf
Your Technical Skill Set:
- Engineering experience 3+ years
- Typescript experience 1+ year
What you will be doing:
- 70% of the time - participate in features development using Electron/Overwolf platform which requires writing Typescript code most of the time.
- 30% of the time - work with WinAPI to provide additional functionality for the App e.g Highlights Recording engine.
Your Personal Skill Set:
- You want to do a job that means something
- You want to make things that people will love
- You know by experience that soft skills are no less important than hard skills
- You know that Unit and Integration tests are necessary for good night sleep
- You are never keeping silent if the team chooses the wrong path
- You have an “acceptable” level of English - we're not expecting Upper-Intermediate or requiring any certificates, but you must be able to communicate with the team
- Plays games with a desire to improve. People who love games and the tools players use to get better at them make for a great fit and can understand the mission clearly. No, we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
What we offer:
- Fully Remote Job - we've been a remote company from day one.
- Flexible working hours - except for scheduled meetings, we don’t have a working schedule or the required amount of working hours. Mobalytics is not about time spent on achieving results but about results themselves.
- $2,000 Home Office Budget after a trial period
- Salary paid in USD, no matter where you are in the world
- Equity Stake in the Company
- 14 vacation days + 2 more weeks company-wide vacation in Dec-Jan