OnTheGoSystems builds state-of-the-art software that powers millions of websites globally. We’ve been fully remote since our launch in 2008 and employ over 100 highly talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
During 2023, we’ll launch a new product. It’s a cloud-based SaaS product that will serve millions of customers globally.
We’re looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our team. He or she will be responsible for paid advertising, with a main focus on our SaaS product.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze and identify advertising options for our required audience, and their potential ROI, on platforms such as Stackoverflow, Quora, Reddit, Carbon ads
- Work with our creative and content teams to create digital advertising campaigns.
- Execute and manage paid media campaigns, including implementation, accurate campaign structure, management of spend and budgeting.
- Monitor campaign performance – track and analyze campaign performance to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate. Make adjustments to meet objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health.
- Keep to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena. Ensure that campaigns are taking advantage of any new features available and best practices.
- Make sure that our campaigns are producing results and are not being exploited.
- Reporting – report on the ad and campaign performance, interpret results, and make recommendations and changes based on findings to increase ROI.
- Google Analytics certification, preferably GA4
- Google Ads certified, thorough knowledge of Google Tag Manager and other Google-related products and tools
- Marketing automation
- Ad Management
- Knowledge of all Google advertising products such as Search, Display and YouTube Campaigns as well as other paid media acquisition channels
- Remarketing campaigns
- Conversion measurement (including the simple conversions and server-to-server conversions)
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Data analysis, analytics and optimization
- Advanced Excel skills, such as VLOOKUPs, advanced charting, pivot tables
- Paid search experience in the software industry, preferably software marketed to developers with awareness and conversion objectives
- SaaS industry exposure is highly beneficial.
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time employment with annual / sick / public holiday leave
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- A home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- An annual budget for health & well being
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe
About the team and how we work
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work.
We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun.
We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products. We invite you to become part of a special team!