One of ChartMogul’s challenges is building and maintaining integrations with third-party billing services our customers rely on to get the most value out of our software. As we grow, we want to build more integrations to generate more insights for our customers in addition to improving the integrations we have already developed.
As Product Manager for Data Pipeline and Integrations, you will play a central role in ChartMogul’s overall success. In this role, you will work alongside other Product Managers to ensure proper execution of the Data Pipeline and Integrations product roadmap by prioritizing projects in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
You will collaborate with the engineers in your squad to design, build, test, and roll-out new features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to truly understand their problems and find simple and innovative solutions to those problems.
You will become a domain expert in different subscription business models, the analytics and features that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
What we're looking for
- Due to the highly technical nature of this product role, we are looking for someone with some background in software engineering who has made the jump into Product, so a BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is required
- You are able to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analytical skills to match
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics into simple, plain English
- Your attention to detail borders on the obsessive
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
- You can understand our entire stack - from front-end to the API to data model
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
- You are self-aware and humble - you recognize that the team’s success is your success
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping SaaS businesses succeed
- Flexible hours with healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive sick days, paid holiday days, and paternity leave
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Initial screen with our Recruiter
- Technical take-home assessment
- Hiring Manager interview with our Senior PM
- Peer interview with PMs
- Final interview with our CEO
- Reference checks
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in Europe or Asia at this time.