Product Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing Specialist will help drive demand and usage of Luckbox’s betting products, across sports, esports, and casino. In addition, the role is responsible for the day-to-day optimization of the site to ensure that it delivers the best possible user experience and meets the needs of our customers. This individual will work closely with the product, design/brand, and development teams to identify and prioritize product optimisations and initiatives across the marketing funnel designed to drive customer adoption and engagement.
You will need to be data-driven, living by our audience insights and big data, then use a mixture of creativity and analytical skills to craft and implement meaningful product marketing tactics and optimizations, helping Luckbox truly redefine the betting experience. You will work alongside a highly motivated and passionate team who will drive users to the Luckbox product, your job is to ensure Luckbox effectively converts, excites, and engages those users over time.
What you’ll do:
- Build and drive product marketing strategies across Luckbox’s verticals, including sports, esports, and casino
- Oversee the Luckbox product and be responsible for the optimization of end-to-end user journeys
- Be data-driven, tireless in evaluation, reviewing and optimization of our funnels, flows, and journeys
- Work in tandem with the wider marketing team to ensure product benefits are communicated effectively to customers
- Support the Head of Marketing with the development of marketing plans and campaigns, while identifying features and improvements across Luckbox's verticals and overseeing campaigns and initiatives from concept to delivery
- Optimize existing and initiate new processes and procedures to strengthen collaboration and coordination between the product and marketing teams
- Sync with multiple teams, including product and design, to identify product features and optimisations that enhance the user experience and improve Luckbox’s core KPI’s and metrics
- Collate and analyze user data/feedback to build a deep customer understanding and inform product and marketing decisions including working with the product team on user research efforts using both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Flag and prioritise potential conversion issues within the customer journey so that timely corrective action can be taken
- Work with our data team to monitor, track, measure, and report on all initiatives, steps of our funnel, and user journeys, communicating to the wider marketing and product teams on any critical insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, brand/design, and customer support, to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for Luckbox to differentiate its product offering
- Contribute to the development and execution of long-term product marketing strategies
What you need
- 3+ years of product management and marketing experience in a tech or start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data across various tools/applications to extract insights and inform product and marketing decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a proven ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly
- Proven ability to deliver customer experiences and product marketing strategies that drive business growth
- An inquisitive mind that is comfortable with experimentation (e.g. A/B testing, website iteration)
- Customer-minded and excellent teamwork skills
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written English
- Proven problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
Bonus XP if you have:
- Experience working in and knowledge of global esports market
- Experience in the gambling/gaming industry
- Regional product marketing experience
- BA/BS in Marketing preferred
Where will you work?
You can work remotely as long as you are in a EU timezone or from our offices in Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Douglas, Isle of Man.
What you get from us
We pride ourselves on our enjoyable working culture, combining the freedom to do things differently with the determination and structure to drive Luckbox towards our vision of becoming the world’s number one esports betting destination. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll get health and dental cover and other employee benefits.
Luckbox is an award-winning betting platform built for a new generation of players. We offer real-money wagering on esports, sports and - soon - casino games. We’re passionate about esports and gaming and have built our platform from the ground up to meet the demands of people who enjoy the same things. Luckbox has offices in Bulgaria, Isle of Man and Calgary and is publicly listed on the TSX Venture exchange in Toronto.
Luckbox is an inclusive workplace where creativity, authenticity and diversity thrive. We strive to create a working environment free of discrimination and harassment.