We are disrupting the wedding industry by leveraging cutting-edge technology to provide seamless and extraordinary experiences to couples, guests and partners. We are Bridebook.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will safeguard the quality and user experience across our scalable, cloud-based, next-generation wedding platform. You will be responsible for ensuring we have an efficient, structured and automated QA process that can be deployed at scale. You will work closely with our engineering and product teams to help deliver the best possible product for our users across both sides of the marketplace and our mobile-app.
A successful candidate will have an established background in quality assurance, great communication and organisational skills, motivation to achieve results in an agile environment, eagerness to learn and, of course, a passion for innovation. We'd love to have you join us and help us build the systems, services and apps that delight our end users and enable our teams to move faster.
- Team up with our current QA specialist to define and develop a unified testing plan that ensures full coverage across all our platforms (Android, iOS, Web).
- Work in collaboration with our team of engineers, product owners and designers to help shape and understand our product requirements.
- Build, update and execute manual and automated end-to-end test cases.
- Promote best practices and improve product quality based on feedback from engineers, customer service and the users themselves.
- Serve as a QA advocate within the business and ensure all tickets are written with QA in mind (e.g. clear specifications, clear acceptance criteria).
- Signing off on releases and making sure the right quality checks are in place before and after delivery.
Ideally you will have...
- You have a technical background and are analytical.
- You are able to communicate clearly across various audiences and have excellent communication and documentation skills overall.
- You are able to collaborate with different stakeholders and develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams.
- You have very good organisational skills and are able to prioritise effectively at all times.
- You want to learn and develop in an agile, delivery-focused tech startup.
If you’ve also got experience of any of the following, we’d love to hear from you…
- You have a good understanding of structure pipelines and related tooling.
- Experience writing automated test suites.
- Experience using Jira.
- Experience/understanding of coding and development practices.
- Contract type: full-time contractor
- Salary: Competitive day rate
- Location: We're open to remote applicants who can work within our timezone comfortably
Apply for the job
To apply, please provide us with your recent CV (English only) and a motivational letter outlining why this is a great next step in your career.