This is a remote job for applicants Europe, Middle East & Africa.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales professionals ready with an ownership mentality to expand their territory through calling, emailing, utilizing social channels and follow up activities.
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for handling leads of the trial accounts and also for research potential clients, connect with, educate and qualify prospects and pass them to our Sales Account Executive team to close those leads.
Your skills 🎯
- Advanced knowledge of German and English is mandatory.
- Experience in outbound lead generation, sales/marketing analytics and managing data quality.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Strong data and technical skills.
- Understanding of B2B data sources and tools (e.g. Zoom Info, Discover.org, Clearbit, Sales Navigator...).
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Rocket.Chat.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead;
- Think creatively and critically about data sources and collection processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of organization.
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of partners;
- Effective and mature communicator, able to convey intricate ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions.
What you'll do 🧑💻
- Generate opportunities to our Sales Team
- Respond, engage and qualify outbound leads and inquiries;
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence;
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition;
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel;
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on B2B propensity-to-buy segment strategies, personas, “jobs-to-do” messaging strategy, and demographic criteria and completed interactions;
- Lead Generation Workflows: Define lead flow processes and work with Database Marketing Team to optimize interdepartmental service level agreements; optimize system architecture and program workflows in lead generation systems to support Sales/Marketing processes;
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings different teams to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process;
- Use potential customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products;
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities;
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers;
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support;
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients;
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions;
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting, and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include a flexible schedule, multicultural environment with colleagues in over 30 countries, a vibrant company culture, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off, language and tech courses and more!
About Rocket.Chat 🚀
Today one of the largest open-source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
Ranked among the 100 Most Transparent Tech Companies of 2021 by The Org, Rocket.Chat lives by its core values of dreaming, owning, trusting, and sharing (or as we call them, our DOTS!), taking being open beyond the product into the Rocketeers' daily lives!
As Rocket.Chat we believe in reconnecting the world, one conversation at a time! See yourself in that? So apply now!