Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
James Berdigans, Founder and Executive Chairman of Printify:
“Our mission is to build a platform that lets anyone, anywhere unlock their own personal freedom. The freedom to generate income, be your own boss, and set your schedule. So far we’ve seen more than 6 million people sign up to start their own eCommerce businesses with Printify. Because every order is made on-demand, there’s no risk to getting started, just reward for putting in the work. Our aim is to put this power to build a business into the hands of every person who wants to create their own business.”
We transform business dreams into awesome digital products within our team of 21 different squads, including Demand Integrations, Growth, Order Management, Payments, Supply, and Product Presentation.
Printify strives for excellence with engineering squads devoted to each platform component, resulting in sustainable, clean code and minimized technical debt.
We’re looking for a Back-End Software Engineer to join our Pricing team.
As a Back-End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building solutions that integrate with our internal services and enable new pricing capabilities on our platform, following best practices in DDD and CQRS in a service-oriented architecture.
You should be passionate about writing and improving code and systems to succeed in this position. You’re expected to share knowledge, thrive on feedback, and learn from others as a collaborative team member.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement within the company.
- Collaborate with other teams to build new features within our platform
- Identify areas of improvement and implement solutions
- Pair with teammates to provide and receive coding feedback to boost knowledge-sharing and improve our platform
- Debug prioritized issues
- Participate as a presenter or attendee in weekly coding educational sessions
- Develop your soft skills and discuss best practices and technologies with your peers
- Proficient verbal and written English skills
- Five years working with PHP
- Experience in the FX pricing domain
- Strong understanding of financial management systems
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Skillful with coupon management systems
- Ability to follow best practices, such as TDD, pair programming, continuous integration/deployment, Agile methodologies, and SOLID principles
- Experience in mentoring team members
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with Command Query Responsibility Segregation
What we offer
- Stock options, so you’ll own a part of Printify
- Work fully remotely within EMEA time zones or at our Printify offices in Riga or Tallinn
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM
- Apple MacBook laptop as your standard work equipment
- International relocation support for candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A learning budget for your professional development and access to our book library
- Health insurance or a budget for it, depending on your location and contract
- Paid health days whenever you need them without a doctor's note, depending on your contract
- Extra paid days off for well-being, as well as a celebration day of your choosing
- Access to the in-house gym or gym allowance, depending on your location and contract
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 600 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)