Senior Front-end Software Engineer
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and the entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC. Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and hire the best talents available around the world.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
We transform business dreams into awesome digital products. We do this magic through 21 loosely coupled squads - each specializing in their own area of expertise. These include, but are not limited to, Demand Integrations, Growth, Order management, Payments, Supply, and Product Presentation.
Printify is a true product company. Each engineering squad works on its own product or area of expertise tirelessly. This yields sustainable, clean code along with less technical debt.
- Printifyers come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 600 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
As a Front-End Engineer working at Printify, you will:
- Write and ship high-quality, scalable code
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on improving the overall experience of our product
- Develop skills by applying best practices and technologies
- Participate in pair programming, code refactoring and reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and testing
As a Printify Front-end Engineer, we expect you have:
- Solid software engineering background
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, SCSS, and RxJS
- Experience with Angular or similar UI frameworks/libraries like React
- Experience writing Unit tests
- Understanding of how to debug and optimize an application’s performance
- Understanding of some basics of what is good UX
- Understanding the design principles and development practices
- The responsibility for the provided solutions
- Experience with E2E tools like Cypress will be a plus
- Experience with Zendesk API will be a plus
What we offer:
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Opportunity to work fully remote within EMEA time zones
- Work from anywhere - our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow
- Apple MacBook laptop as your standard work equipment, covered by Printify
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A learning budget for your professional development based on a position level and access to our book library
- Health insurance or health insurance budget depending on your location and contract type
- Paid health days whenever you need them without a doctor's note depending on your contract type
- Extra paid days off for wellbeing as well as a celebration day of your choosing
- Access to the in-house gym or gym allowance depending on your location and contract type