Senior Frontend Engineer
The most exciting parts.
- Zero to one. As part of a lean engineering team, you'll have influence and ownership over large parts of the product, the codebase, and the company. You'll be working directly with Product and Design to constantly maintain a balance between delivering value to our customers quickly and building a maintainable foundation that will be durable for years to come.
- Constant stream of new challenges. The pace at which Graphy is growing brings new technical and business challenges each day. There's a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear multiple hats, bring our own unique perspectives, and leverage each other's skills.
- Simplify the complex. Part of what makes this such an exciting challenge is striking the balance between building something powerful, flexible, and robust, yet intuitive enough for anybody regardless of their technical ability.
We are Graphy 📊
We're on a mission to give everyone data superpowers.
We're changing the way teams work with and visualise data, by creating the easiest way to build, analyse, and share charts on the internet.
We are built with remote-first processes with co-working space options available. Backed by top tier VCs and Angel investors, we have an ambitious roadmap and are growing our team.
The opportunity 😎
Remote in the UK/Europe (GMT to GMT+2)
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our remote team to work on Graphy's core product executing our ambitious roadmap. You’ll have the opportunity to take on novel engineering and usability challenges, own a product domain and grow together with Graphy.
Bring your learning mindset and your positive attitude – we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll do 👩🏫
- Plan and build new product features from start to finish.
- Tackle complex engineering problems in core product areas like data visualisation, collaborative editing, virtualisation, and data processing.
- Work on projects that solve real customer problems, engaging with user feedback to implement innovative solutions.
- Work closely with the product team to help shape product requirements into engineering solutions.
- Support the success of other team members through peer feedback and code reviews that help drive them towards successful outcomes.
What we look for 👀
- A strong commercial background with React, Typescript and it’s ecosystem - experience with GraphQL is a bonus!
- An attention to detail when it comes to the end user experience and building products that people love to use
- An understanding of the best practices around building single page web applications.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience working in high-growth startups is a big plus
- To be based in the UK/Europe (GMT to GMT+2) and happy to work in a remote team.
Our tech stack 🕹
We don't expect you to be experienced with all of these, but in case you're interested: https://stackshare.io/graphy/graphy
💸 Competitive salary & options package
💻 New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro, monitors, software etc.)
👩💻 Remote-first processes with co-working space options available
📅 Flexible working
🏝️ 35 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays)
🔋 Personal growth fund including Kindle + ebooks
🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The Graphy team 📊