Senior Full Stack Developer
Hi there 👋
Timeular is building the most delightful and smart time tracking application to help teams bill their time more accurately 🚀 you can read more about us, how we work, and our culture here.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
For the first couple of months you'll be working on:
- Gaining confidence and familiarity with our stack and workflow
- Ship new features, remove unnecessary ones, and solve bugs
- Guide our QA people to test your implementations
- Help discover issues to be tackled along the user journey
- Suggest solutions and improve the daily life of 10k+ customers
- Help our support team in case they get stuck in a challenging support case
What we are looking for
- You have worked on a software product that serves couple thousand users daily
- You consider yourself a great team player and good communicator (English verbal + writing)
- You consider yourself senior on the backend side but you’re as well not allergic to CSS
- You have a pragmatic approach to problem solving rather than a perfectionistic one
- You’re comfortable to work in fast moving teams with unknowns to figure out
- You don’t need daily standups and a micromanager to move things forward
Our tech stack
- Frontend: Electron, CSS, Typescript, React, React Native, Redux
- Backend: Microservices in Kotlin and Rust. Some services built with Node.js, Golang and Java
- Infra: Kubernetes on AWS , Postgres for the data layer and RabbitMQ for events, Ansible, Terraform for provisioning and setup
- Monitoring: ****Prometheus, Grafana and the ELK stack for logging.
What we offer
- Onboarding buddy right after joining Timeular to assist you while getting started.
- Transparent salary for this position starts at EUR 80,000 / USD 85,000 .
- +10-20% salary range increase for candidates living in expensive locations.
- +5% salary bonus/year if yearly company goals are achieved.
- Everyone gets shares and profits.
- Work where and when you want as long as you cover 13:00-17:00 CET (Rome).
- 50 days of paid holidays (including national holidays). Choose 40 PTOs for +5% salary.
- 2000€ office budget to set up or improve your working space.
- Three paid team retreats per year all costs covered.
- Paid parental leave and parent-friendly culture.
Our application process
We don’t care about CVs or time consuming motivation letters. We care about who you are today and what value you can add. It all starts with the 5 quick questions below. Then a short call to get to know each other better, then a 2-4h take home exercise, then a final call with your manager and a team member, and then the job offer.