Our Mission 🚀
At Stacker, our goal is to enable anyone and everyone to create software from the data they already have. Founded in 2017, we’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (A16z), Y Combinator (YC) and Initialized Capital. We raised a $20 million Series A last year, and are working on big company bets to move the needle even further.
We want to change the way software is built. We've got some exciting business opportunities to solve, many of which have never been solved before. We’re pushing forward the frontier of No Code here, a paradigm which we believe is the future of the software industry.
We're looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Product Designer to help us materialise a web interface that enables anyone and everyone to succeed in building and using their software apps.
Some things you’ll lead and support on 🖥
- Work in tandem with our Product function with product engineers and product managers to create compelling user experiences for our core product
- Be the voice of product design in leadership meetings and forums to decide and shape our product strategy
- You'll be working with our customers to understand the problems and needs of both current and prospective users in order to build the best user experience
- You'll conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback, and feedback into our product design process
- Champion design excellence principles across our internal communities to elevate the user experience
We’re looking for a strategic, senior Product Designer with a successful track record of tackling ambitious projects. You'll be crucial to evolving the look, feel, and direction of our current product during an exciting period of rapid iteration, and will work alongside our senior leadership team and Product function to design our future customer experience. This will require hands-on design, holistic thinking, and an adaptable mindset.
Key Skills/competencies required:
- Experience in collaborating and partnering with founder/senior leadership level to shape product design and build
- Able to showcase how you’ve succeeded in nurturing a culture of design-first/design excellence across a business
- You will have extensive experience in Product design, working on complex, data-powered B2B/B2C SaaS apps (ideally)
- You'll have demonstrable experience with either Sketch or Figma (we use Figma!)
- Able to provide a strong portfolio of design projects that have made a real impact on customers - We’ll want to explore your approach and thinking in conversations
- Ideally familiar with and readily prepared to enter an early-stage startup during a time of rapid change and ambiguity
- Competitive base salary 💰
- We’re fully remote, and you can work remotely from anywhere in Europe 🌍
- 36 days annual leave (including any local public holidays) ✈️
- Stock options 📈
- 35-hour working week (Mon-Fri)
- Collaboration spaces expensed to allow you to meet up with colleagues in shared working environments
- IT equipment paid for by Stacker 💻