Senior Product Manager, Time and Attendance
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
About the role
The Time and Attendance team is responsible for capturing accurate and compliant timesheets and seamlessly passing the data to payroll in 90+ countries. As a Senior Product Manager, you will help us take the T&A platform from zero to one, and then enable Deel to scale globally.
This is a strategic role where you have to interact with senior leaders, designers, engineers and subject-matter experts across the organization.
What you will do
- Own and influence the product strategy and roadmap
- Deeply analyze customers and business problems to identify the pain points
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to specific problems
- Strategically think of the product from high level to connect the missing dots
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release
- Work closely with highly talented Product Designers and team of Engineers as well as payroll experts
- Above all - Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all round the world
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in a fast pace environment (ideally scaleup/start-up)
- Independent and autonomous leader
- Understanding of both UX and UI
- Location: EMEA
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.