Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
About the job
Product Operations builds the connective tissue between product and user-facing teams, increasing leverage, so that we can ultimately deliver more value to more users, faster. You’ll be responsible for building strong connections with user-facing teams (support, sales, success, etc), ensuring a tight product feedback loop and owning the chat load there. In some cases, you will also work directly with top users, learning more about their use cases and problems as you help them get more out of the product. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and it will be a critical lever for us as we scale.
What you will enjoy working on
- Leading large cross-functional projects to improve our product
- Collect, quantify & prioritize product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development.
- Seeking information to solve conceptual problems and building product
- Drive top company launches, and global rollouts
- Digging to the root cause of issues and architecting solutions to fix them
- Designing and implementing complex operational systems and processes
- You have 5+ years of experience in product operations, product management, or an operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams
- You have a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience and can develop a deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- You enjoy digging deep into the data, analyzing user feedback and using these insights to drive product improvements
- You have a talent for building empathy for user problems
- You have a can-do attitude and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- You are problem-focused and solutions-oriented, but you also have extreme attention to detail and aren't afraid of rolling up your sleeve to get things done
- You have general technical knowledge of how software is built (designing and building a payment system is a huge plus)
- You have strong SQL skills and superior presentation skills
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.