Senior Quality Analyst
XWP has collaborated on some of the most ambitious and successful WordPress projects and partnered with the likes of Google, News Corp, and Penske Media Corporation (PMC) to bring richer technologies and delightful user experiences to the open web.
Our team of 90+ experts (from 30+ countries and 6 continents) enjoy challenging work, service-focused and collaborative teammates, and many opportunities to grow and learn. We have a passion and enthusiasm for what we do and a sincere care for each other and our clients.
We are looking for the right person to join our engineering team who will support XWP’s mission of building a better web at enterprise scale by delivering exceptional software and great client experiences, within a supportive and growth-oriented environment.
Who You Are
- You have a keen eye for details, even the small ones
- You can see the business, market, and user needs in the products you handle
- You are an enthusiastic WordPress advocate
- You are fueled by a balanced blend of humility and confidence
- You appreciate order and efficiency, but have an action-oriented approach
- You have an appetite for learning and self-development
- You take initiative to test beyond what is in the acceptance criteria
- You value autonomy and have the self-management skills to operate dependably in a fully-remote role
What You’ve Done
- You’ve tested quality extensively at the enterprise level
- You’ve handled both manual and automated testing for websites and applications including Accessibility, E2E, cross-browser and device testing.
- You’ve successfully managed a workload of multiple projects simultaneously
- You’ve collaborated with distributed engineering teams across time zones and cultures
- You’ve spent time as an engineer and have a strong technical background
What You’ll Do Here
Be An Engaged Team Member
- Participate in a fast paced Agile SCRUM environment
- Adhere to Agile SCRUM Methodologies and organizational processes
- Be a candid, respectful, and supportive teammate and leader
- Work closely and collaboratively with others to develop solutions
Champion Quality Assurance Best Practices
- Set up automated visual and end to end tests
What Success Looks Like
- Delivery of quality code, on time, and as estimated
- Collaborative and effective communication across global time zones and cultures
- Proactive approach to learning, growth, and sharing
- Having the trust and confidence of your teammates
- Leading by example and treating others with respect
Payscale & Benefits
- Trust and support from your colleagues (we look out for each other and work together towards our shared goals and vision)
- The rewards of a highly collaborative culture (we’re a team, not a working group)
- The joys of remote work done right (schedule flexibility, skip the commute, more time for family and interests outside of work)
- The chance to play an important part in helping XWP achieve its full potential and make a meaningful difference for our clients, team members and the open web.
- An expected salary range of USD $75,000 to $110,000 or contractor rates of $40-$60/Hr ($6,000 - $9,500/month)
- Unleash+ allowance of $2,500 per year to enrich your life, and other benefits.
XWP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
Are you intrigued?
Apply now (link below) and tell us about yourself, what this role will mean to you, and why you are who we want to work with.
If you are not the one we are looking for, please share this with anyone you know who might be!