As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will work with our cross-functional Greenfield Execution Team, you will have the opportunity to empower your team to contribute, build some of the exciting new projects in our organization. And we need your help to further strengthen, empower and support the engineering organization by bringing engineering best practices and operational excellence to the table.
You’ll be responsible for creating the foundations for Onport's new set of product offerings for all our markets so that we deliver the best possible customer experience. Our existing products in US, Canada, UK and Europe are already generating significant revenue with a conservative growth of 70% YoY, we want You in our team to help us bridge the gap to the next 70%. We need you to guide with your technical designs, architecture decisions within a team of talented engineers to execute an engineering strategy that further accelerates our growth. You’ll build relationships across the entire organization in order to effectively drive nuance and impact on top of a global platform.
What you'll do
- Drive Software Development Initiatives and API Development
- Advocate for automation, quality, performance and scalability
- Show passion for innovation and results
- Contribute to an agile process that ensures the team is iteratively shipping value executing on their roadmap and maintain and continuously improve agile delivery and engineering practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across product, engineering and business to understand pain points and drive initiatives forward.
- Act as a trusted advisor and mentor to other engineers and help develop their skills while contributing with them on a variety of projects.
- Leverage data to understand risks, priorities and scope of business objectives to develop near term goals and technical objectives.
Who you are
- Experience with Nodejs stack or willingness to learn (React, ExpressJs, Ava, Squelize, Postgresql, RabbitMQ).
- Hands-on software development experience SDLC experience including coding, design, reviews and testing.
- A background in SOA, and Microservice architecture that served as a business and/or technical platform.
- Experience working within interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Being passionate and engaged collaborator and communicator, with ability to influence partners and peers at different levels.
- Practical Experience and ability to coach and advance the team’s practices with pairing/mobbing, TDD, CI/CD
- Containerization environment with Docker & Kubernetes
- (Nice to Have) Previous Experience in E-commerce
- (Nice to Have) React
- (Nice to Have) Platforms as Service Providers like Heroku
- (Nice to Have) Cloud Providers like GCP, AWS or Azure
We know how important it is for retailers to be efficient and this is why we built an end-to-end automation platform to manage inventory and operations from one single place. Our cloud-based technology allows marketplaces of any size to scale by letting us handle the complexity of the business so that they can focus on growing their business.
In 2022, Onport became part of the FARFETCH Group incorporating our technology into its broader offering. FARFETCH was quick to see the intrinsic value of such an innovative and all-encompassing marketplace solution as Onport.
We’re a rapidly growing team that brings together people from all over the globe taking collaboration to another new level. We encourage our people to go above & beyond and shoot for the stars, we welcome explorers, curious and disruptive people.
Work where you want - Your home, a co-working space, on the road, you name it. If you feel like moving your job stays with you. We are a remote team, but will arrange regular meet-ups.