We make enterprise-grade open source available to people everywhere. We are looking for an expert Senior Visual Designer who is fluent in current design thinking, with an appetite for technology and innovation, and who wants be part of an outstanding team. We value:
- Excellent academic results at school and university
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Design or STEM
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement - curious, flexible, scientific
- Drive to finish work and celebrate success
- Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
- Exceptional design talent and production skills
Visual Designers at Canonical have a vital role in the success of Ubuntu, our partners, customers and the larger Ubuntu community. Clear, stylish presentation that aids the user experience of our products is how we raise the bar and reach the widest audience. Real content and information will be at the core of the designs you produce. You know the ins and outs of typography, colour and layout, and you care deeply about usability, accessibility and web standards. You should have agency, company or freelance design experience.
Read more about the design team
What we offer
- An opportunity to shape a company and products with a strong influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
We create world-renowned software, impacting the lives of millions of engineers, enterprises, entrepreneurs and consumers every day. Our design team works in a multi-disciplinary environment with visual designers, UX designers, front-end and back-end engineers to bring exciting web projects to life. We help and learn from each other and constantly strive to improve our work and processes.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.
Requisition ID: 162