We are looking for an experienced and talented UX designer to help us validate solutions to customer problems, and discover features that would please customers or be a competitive advantage. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, other designers and product managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
UX designers work closely with our product managers and other design specialists. You will be responsible for identifying and acting on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and reduce churn by increasing usability, efficiency, and user satisfaction.
You will be working full-time with UTC +2 time zone and you will be reporting directly to Time Doctor’s Head of Design.
- User Research: plan and develop a customer testing infrastructure, conduct user interviews, user testing, analyze testing sessions, propose solutions, collaborate with devs;
- UX Benchmarking: conduct competitors’ UX benchmarking for specific features or the whole product, create reports, propose solutions
- UX Explorations & UI Design: design and validate solutions for customers, design UI or wireframes, create interactive prototypes and test solutions
- User-Centered Design Process: follow the process and stay updated with new techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have experience using user testing tools and in conducting user testing and user interviews
- Have experience with Figma to create wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes
- Think creatively, have strong problem-solving skills with focus on usability
- Have excellent analytical skills
- 3+ years experience in roles of UX Designer, User Researcher, and similar;
- Act with integrity, professionalism, and discretion
- Have experience in working within a team (teamwork is very important to us)
- Agree to use our time tracking software while at work
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
First Week Task List
- Assessing the UX maturity of our organization and especially the product design team and have next steps to move towards the next maturity level.
- Participate in user research, identify opportunities, validate ideas and incorporate them in the product.
- Research on reports and goals for each report.
- Idle time reporting improvements.
- What customers consider to be an indication of good work and propose metrics.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 148 people working 100% remotely in over 42 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here - https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html