Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue 🦄 to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
Here's how 👇
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
Learn more about us:
The Dune Manifesto
Values and working at Dune
Meet the team
The data must flow
About the role
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We do that by building the most powerful data tool the world has ever seen, and by fostering and growing an amazing community of analysts and builders (aka Dune Wizards). In fact, at Dune the whole team is waking up every day to serve the Wizards. Many Dune Wizards, including non-developers, have already gotten paid and even full time employment in crypto with the work they do on Dune. However, we think this is just the beginning. We are now looking to take a major leap forward in the union of Dune, Wizards and web3.
In web2 users did not get rewarded for the content they produced on tech platforms. With programmable money and web3 users can finally get seamlessly rewarded for the work they are doing without being blocked by the friction or design limitations legacy finance brings.
In this role you will help define the Dune web3 strategy, initiate and lead major web3 initiatives at Dune. Tasks include defining the Dune web3 architecture, building and testing smart contracts, laying out best practices for your team, issuing security audits and collaborating with other teams to seamlessly integrate features you build throughout our products. We think of this as one of the most important areas of Dune’s work going forward and we will invest substantially in this domain to make history. You'll work closely with stakeholders across the company including the founders, product, engineering and our community team.
- You like to move fast, but also think long term
- You are ambitious and are eager to innovate with the web3 toolkit
- You're web3 native and love the crypto community
- You know how to collaborate with product and UX to build great products
- 2+ years of degenerate experience on Ethereum
- 1+ years of experience in smart contract development with Solidity, including frontend web3 development with tools like web3.js and ethers.js
- One of your projects has been deployed to a mainnet
- 5+ years Frontend or Full stack experience, ideally experience as Tech Lead of a team
- Good understanding of smart contract security, vulnerabilities, exploits
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with of crypto data and Dune
- Ideally an active member of the Dune community
Let’s make history together. The data must flow.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space