We don’t hire “Webflow Designers”. A Webflow Developer at Refokus is part of the development team. We know it might sound redundant, but trust us, it’s not. We use Webflow as a development tool and deeply care about how things are implemented.
We are looking for a developer with deep experience in Webflow, HTML/CSS and JS. Would be also cool if you have some knowledge in new tech like WebGL (we are currently using three.js but you never know!)
You will implement websites in Webflow, taking a really nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Implement marketing websites in Webflow.
- Use our Refokus Tools to extend Webflow’s Functionality (or create new ones)
- Work together with the rest of the development team to upskill yourself.
You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You have deep experience in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- Adds up if you know about GSAP, WebGL (ThreeJS) and other cool tech to make deep web experiences.
- Can handle execution and prioritize your own work. Able to work on complex designs on your own and run autonomously.
- Treat everything you do uniquely and understand that no client, project, product or way of working is ever the same.
- You are an over-communicator and believe that clear, precise & timely communication is what drives us forward
- You love what you do and always looking to deepen your knowledge and skills, always hungry to stay ‘on top’ of new possibilities, changes and trends
- You feel comfortable in handling ambiguity and ‘the unknown’, seeing these as an opportunity for growth and innovation.
Refokus is a digital branding agency that creates amazing websites for ambitious brands, surrounded by a crew of incredibly talented, international people.
Our remote setup fosters freedom, collaboration and connection where our teamwork thrives. We’re driven by our core values, and only bring on board people who are passionate about their craft and genuinely care about their teammates.
We can't help but be blown away by the incredible possibilities that emerging technologies offer to revolutionize design. That's why we're all about embracing a forward-thinking mindset. Our culture is about fostering innovation, constantly learning, experimenting, and growing personally. It's this drive that keeps us buzzing with excitement and motivates us to push boundaries and try new things.