Pento is setting a new standard in payroll with its tech-enabled payroll solution for modern People and Finance teams. Pento lets you run payroll in real-time, automating the entire process. We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Specialist who will be the first line of support for our brilliant customers.
The role 💬
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will focus on answering our customers’ product questions, via email, phone and video call, to reach a speedy resolution. You will work closely with our Engineering Support team to resolve cases for our customers and surface product-related issues to the wider business while managing customer communication.
Through your work, you will enhance our support offering to our customers and work to achieve 95%+ on Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores.
Your qualities 💎
You champion the customer. This is our #1 Principle! You have a can-do attitude, always wanting to leave the customer with a positive experience
You communicate intentionally. You have strong communication and problem-solving skills. You care deeply about the customer and want to solve their problems quickly and smoothly
You own your impact. You’re a fast learner and can apply that learning immediately to customers
Your experience ✨
• No prior experience in a similar type of role is required...we don’t mind what you’ve been up to beforehand but we do require some work experience!
• If you’re a recent graduate, we’re open to assessing your skills and capabilities through a placement, internship or part-time work experience
Working at Pento 🖥
Our people-first, remote environment supports our team in adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. You can learn more about who we are and how we like to work over at Pento Home.
Our benefits include:
• An equity option plan for our permanent employees, so you can all benefit from our success
• Flexible working, and the best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
• Unlimited time off and yearly team summits
• Mental health support via Spill, one of our most-valued benefits (rated 9.3/10 from the team)
• The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
You can read more about our broader perks here.
Don’t worry about your past experience being a 100% fit; we know that’s practically impossible anyway! If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, and you resonate with the role and the impact it will drive, let’s talk.
Your location 🌍
For teams that have access to customer data (typically within Customer Success, Engineering, or Customer Support), we require that employees are based in the EU/EEA for contractual data transfer reasons. If you are applying to such a role from a non EU/EEA country, and open to relocation, please select your preferred EU/EEA location, and select that you would require Pento to provide a visa.